Wednesday, August 24, 2011

skin # 2

My youngest has exzema and so I am always on the lookout for something natural that will provide some relief and healing from it.
Which is how I found this shop called Good4you. I buy this
salve-ation . all purpose healing salve . locally gathered calendula violets chamomile

I have bought other salves for his skin but they end up being to greasy or strong smelling or they actually make his exzema sting. We always come back to Jess at Good4you. She also has a blog called the tea bag compost pile and you can sign up for her newsletter where she has specials on her products.
I have never tried her teas as I am not a hot liquid drinker but her teas are developed by her and provide herbal help- such as simmer down tea which will helps with relaxation and stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment